Hypnosis is a level of deep relaxation, heightened focus and hyper-suggestibility where selective thinking can be established. It is an effective method to bypass the conscious mind and communicate directly with the subconscious. With hypnotherapy you can take charge of your life, develop creativity, improve in sports, overcome fears and phobias and alleviate anxiety. Hypnosis can be helpful for a wide range of topics from medical to metaphysical. Cheryl Beshada has over 30 year of experience as a hypnotherapist. She is co/owner and instructor for
Clinical Hypnosis Institute.
Personalized Hypnosis Recordings
Cheryl specializes in creating personalized recordings to address peoples specific issues and goals. Through the use of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnosis her recordings are state-of-the art. Call (586) 899-9009 for your free phone consultation.
- Overcome Side Effects of Chemotherapy and/or Radiation
- Alleviate Pain - Imagery of Wellness
- Adjusting to Knee or Hip Surgery, Prosthetics, etc.
- Overcome Pre-Surgery Anxiety and Improve Post Surgery Recovery
- Hypnosis for Pregnancy, Labor and Childbirth
- Learn Relaxation and Stress Management
- Coping in Between Doctors Visits - Improve Sleep
- Caring for the Caregiver, etc.
- Learn Self Hypnosis - Stop Smoking - Lose Weight - Alleviate Stress
- Overcome Insomnia - Improve in Sports - Public Speaking
- Fear of Flying - Fear of Driving, etc.
- Overcome Test Anxiety and Improve Memory
- Improve Self Confidence - Inner Child Healing
- Habit Modification - Overcome Nail Biting, Hair Pulling, etc
- Regression Therapy - Higher Self Awareness
- Soul's Purpose - Surrogate Hypnosis